Top Quality Chaga Mushroom Extract
Chaga mushroom (Inonotus obliquus), also known as cinder conk, is a fungus in Hymenochaetaceae family. It is a parasitic fungus on Birch and other trees. And Chaga mushroom is sold as a medicinal mushroom in the health supplement industry. Chaga was evaluated for its potential for protecting against oxidative damage to DNA in human lymphocytes. The study found that the polyphenolic extract protected these cells against hydrogen peroxide-induced oxidative stress.Another study that year found the endo-polysaccharide of Chaga produced indirect anti-cancer effects via immuno-stimulation. The mycelial endo-polysaccharide of Chaga mushroom was identified as a candidate for use as an immune response modifier and indicates that the anti-cancer effect of endo-polysaccharide is not directly tumorcidal but rather is immuno-stimulating. It has also had anti-inflammatory properties.
Physical & Chemical Control
Yellow-brown Fine Powder
100% pass 80 mesh
Loss on Drying
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Mould
Negative in 10 g
Yeast & Mold
Negative in 1g
1. To improves health, preserves youth and increases longevity and boosts life energy.
2. To nourish the skin and hair.
3. Anti-oxidant and anti-tumor.
4. To support a healthy cardiovascular & respiratory systems.
5. To improve metabolism including activation of metabolism in cerebral tissue.
6. To cure skin diseases, especially in the case when they are combined with inflammatory diseases of the stomach-intestinal tract, liver and biliary colic.
1. Chaga Extract can be used to Anti-inflammatory remedy in the treatment of stomach-intestinal tract diseases and as a palliative remedy for tumours of different location.
2. Chaga Extract is used to cure skin diseases, especially in the case when they are combined with inflammatory diseases of the stomach-intestinal tract, liver and biliary colic.
3. Chaga Extract has melanin compounds that nourish the skin and hair.
4. Chaga Extract is a powerful anti-oxidant and useful in fighting tumors.